Dangerous D-Box Mods
The Dangerous Music D-Box is a great alternative to summing your mixes in the box. Read below for details on how we can take your D-Box to the next level!
We are offering the following modifications for the D-Box:
- -New, high performance op-amps on EVERY analog input/output/summing stages
- – Proprietary op-amp decoupling on EVERY analog input/output/summing stages
- – Proprietary power decoupling on analog outputs/summing stages
- – Improving the performance of the analog stage circuits makes a drastic difference for summing your mixes!
Premium Mod(includes Standard Mod)
- – New, internal “Signature Series” master word clock
- – This improves the sampling accuracy and stereo imaging of the digital inputs of your D-Box when converting from digital to analog!
Get ready to hear your D-Box like never before!
Booking a Mod
A 50% down payment will be collected during checkout for booking a modification. The remaining 50%, plus return shipping, will be due when the modification is complete. You will be prompted to choose a mod date when you add a mod to your cart. After booking, you will receive an email confirming your chosen “mod date” and shipping details.
The interface is not included in the mod price. You must supply us with an interface to be modified.
Please read our full sales policies prior to booking a mod.
We often get asked our opinion on how one interface compares to another, so we’ve decided to create a rating system based on subjective A/B listening tests. The scale is from 1-10, with “1” being unimpressive audio quality and “10” being true audio excellence. This is an exponential scale, so going from “1” to “2” isn’t nearly as big of a jump as going from “9” to “10”.
Please keep in mind, we only modify an interface if we can make a significant improvement to the sound. All of our ratings are ultimately a matter of opinion. To view how we rate all of our mods, click here.
Dangerous D-Box StandardPre 3.75Post 5.5