Universal Audio’s Arrow is a sleek, little desktop interface with onboard plug-in processing! Upon opening it up, we were excited to see what we could do to it. Read below for details on how we can take your interface to the next level!
We are offering the following modification for the Arrow:
– New, high performance op-amps on analog inputs and outputs (mic preamps, line inputs, instrument input, headphone output, and line outputs)
– New, high-grade signal path capacitors on analog inputs and outputs (mic preamps, line inputs, instrument input, headphone output, and line outputs)
– Improving the performance of the analog stage circuits makes a drastic difference for tracking, mixing, and mastering (expect amazing micro-dynamics and space)!
– Proprietary decoupling on D/A converters
– Our approach to converter decoupling reduces noise generated during the conversion process, leaving you with crisp, clear audio!
Hear the Arrow like never before!
Booking a Mod
A 50% down payment will be collected during checkout for booking a modification. The remaining 50%, plus return shipping, will be due when the modification is complete. You will be prompted to choose a mod date when you add a mod to your cart. After booking, you will receive an email confirming your chosen “mod date” and shipping details.
The interface is not included in the mod price. You must supply us with an interface to be modified.
We often get asked our opinion on how one interface compares to another, so we’ve decided to create a rating system based on subjective A/B listening tests. The scale is from 1-10, with “1” being unimpressive audio quality and “10” being true audio excellence. This is an exponential scale, so going from “1” to “2” isn’t nearly as big of a jump as going from “9” to “10”. Please keep in mind, we only modify an interface if we can make a significant improvement to the sound. All of our ratings are ultimately a matter of opinion. To view how we rate all of our mods, click here.
The Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 is a crackerjack solution for the budget conscious recording enthusiast. It is capable of up to18x8 simultaneous I/O, up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution, and features USB 2.0 connectivity. Read below for details on how we can take your interface to the next level!
The Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 packs a lot of I/O and routing options into a 1U chassis. It boasts 8 channels of internal microphone preamps, 2 headphone outputs, and comes equipped with an entire suite of plug-ins. Read below for details on how we can take your interface to the next level!