The MPC has been a staple in Hip Hop, Rap, and other forms of electronic music for decades. The latest iteration from AKAI, the MPC X, brings the MPC solidly into the 21st century.
We are thrilled to be offering the following modification for the MPC X:
- – New high-grade op-amps on the line inputs, mic inputs, line outputs, main outputs, and headphone outputs (this improves INST 1, INST 2, and the phono/line RCA inputs as well)
- – New, high-grade signal path capacitors on the line inputs, mic inputs, line outputs, main outputs, and headphone outputs (this improves INST 1, INST 2, and the phono/line RCA inputs as well)
- – Upgraded global and local power decoupling on analog stage power rails
- – Improving the performance of the analog stage circuits makes a drastic difference for tracking and mixing (expect amazing micro-dynamics and space)!
- – New internal, ultra-low-jitter, XB word clock with proprietary implementation
- – Proprietary decoupling on all A/D and D/A converters using methods found in our Signature, FM, and XB modifications
- – Our approach to converter decoupling reduces noise generated during the conversion process, leaving you with crisp, clear audio!
Raise the sonic bar even higher with our MPC X XB Mod!