The Behringer X32 is a great solution for live sound applications where a lot of I/O with full routing capabilities is needed in a compact space! Read below for details on how we can take it to the next level!
We are offering the following modification for the X32, X32COMPACT, X32PRODUCER, and X32RACK:
– New, high performance op-amps on analog inputs and outputs (microphone and line)
– New, high-grade signal path capacitors on analog inputs and outputs (microphone and line)
– Global analog stage power decoupling on inputs and outputs (microphone and line)
– Improving the performance of the analog stage circuits makes a drastic difference for mixing (expect a more open sound with more separation)!
– Proprietary decoupling on all A/D and D/A converters
– Our approach to converter decoupling reduces noise generated during the conversion process, leaving you with crisp, clear audio!
Raise the sonic bar even further with our X32 Premium Mod!
Booking a Mod
A 50% down payment will be collected during checkout for booking a modification. The remaining 50%, plus return shipping, will be due when the modification is complete. You will be prompted to choose a mod date when you add a mod to your cart. After booking, you will receive an email confirming your chosen “mod date” and shipping details.
The interface is not included in the mod price. You must supply us with an interface to be modified.
We often get asked our opinion on how one interface compares to another, so we’ve decided to create a rating system based on subjective A/B listening tests. The scale is from 1-10, with “1” being unimpressive audio quality and “10” being true audio excellence. This is an exponential scale, so going from “1” to “2” isn’t nearly as big of a jump as going from “9” to “10”. Please keep in mind, we only modify an interface if we can make a significant improvement to the sound. All of our ratings are ultimately a matter of opinion. To view how we rate all of our mods, click here.
The Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP is yet another crackerjack solution for the budget conscious recording enthusiast. Read below for details on how we can take your interface to the next level!
Apogee created a bang-up converter with the Rosetta 800. It’s capable of up to 192kHz/24bit A/D/A conversion, has word clock BNC I/O, and is expandable via ADAT or AES I/O connectivity. Read below for details on how we can take your interface to the next level!
Released in October of 2010, the Avid HD I/O replaced the older Digidesign HD I/O as their flagship interface line. Read below for details on how we can take your interface to the next level!