The Presonus Quantum is great option for anyone looking to add a low-latency, multichannel recording interface to their setup. Read below for details on how we can take your interface to the next level!
We are offering the following modification for the Quantum:
– New, high performance op-amps on analog inputs and outputs (post discreet microphone preamp stages, line, and instrument inputs, and headphone, line, and monitor outputs)
– New, high-grade signal path capacitors on analog inputs (microphone, instrument, and line inputs)
– Improving the performance of the analog stage circuits makes a drastic difference for tracking, mixing, and mastering (expect amazing micro-dynamics and space)!
– Proprietary decoupling on all A/D and D/A converters
– Our approach to converter decoupling reduces noise generated during the conversion process, leaving you with crisp, clear audio!
Raise the sonic bar even further with our Quantum Premium Mod!
Booking a Mod
A 50% down payment will be collected during checkout for booking a modification. The remaining 50%, plus return shipping, will be due when the modification is complete. You will be prompted to choose a mod date when you add a mod to your cart. After booking, you will receive an email confirming your chosen “mod date” and shipping details.
The interface is not included in the mod price. You must supply us with an interface to be modified.
We often get asked our opinion on how one interface compares to another, so we’ve decided to create a rating system based on subjective A/B listening tests. The scale is from 1-10, with “1” being unimpressive audio quality and “10” being true audio excellence. This is an exponential scale, so going from “1” to “2” isn’t nearly as big of a jump as going from “9” to “10”. Please keep in mind, we only modify an interface if we can make a significant improvement to the sound. All of our ratings are ultimately a matter of opinion. To view how we rate all of our mods, click here.
The Alesis AI3 is a simple and effective way of adding 8x8 channels of line level conversion to your setup via ADAT. Read below for details on how we can take your interface to the next level!
The Focusrite Scarlett 18i6 is a crackerjack solution for the budget conscious recording enthusiast. It is capable of up to18x4 simultaneous I/O, up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution, and features USB 2.0 connectivity. Read below for details on how we can take your interface to the next level!
Apogee has given the world of audio production the compact “Duet 2 & 2.5” that’s perfect for writing on the go. Our modification to the Duet 2 & 2.5 turns it into a great tracking and mixing tool too! See below for details on how we can take your interface to the next level!